Technological Platforms - Prototyping & Reverse Engineering - CDTA
Technological Prototyping Platform
” Potentiality, ability to support innovation, creation and technology transfer ”
The CDTA Technology Prototyping Platform has, to ensure to its partners as the ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research sector, the socio-economic and industrial sector different services. Such as the manufacture of Prototypes, Experimentation, Demonstration, Technical Assistance and Consulting, as well as Practical Training of Students, skills upgrading and retraining.
Our engineers and technicians have diverse skills and backgrounds based on the complementarity of multidisciplinary knowledge, both scientific and technical, which are related to mechanical and industrial engineering.
Outfit with digital production equipment, rapid prototyping, additive manufacturing as well as design tools, 3D metrology scanning and control. The CDTA technological prototyping platform offers to these partners benefits with veruy high added value.
1. Reverse engineering,
Equipped with high-precision equipment, we offer a 3D scan service, 3D reading with a precision of up to 0.8 microns.
3D scan, three-dimensional on-site survey, retro-modeling, dimensional control, form and assembly, complex molded parts, sculpted, machined, boiler, injected, extruded, thermo-formed, welded,…
We provide range from concept design through detailed engineering, analysis, and prototyping. Our services are used by companies in a variety of industries such as military, electronics, industrial automation, power, and manufacturing.
– 3D Modeling & 2D CAD
– Design optimization
– Industrial design
– sheet metal design
– Rapid prototyping
– Plastics design
Stratoconception ® is the additive manufacturing method of solid type / solid which permits the fabrication, layer by layer, of an object drawn in CAD, without any rupture of the digital channel, The method involves the automatic decomposition of the object into a series of complementary elementary layers called strata, in which are placed locating inserts and reinforcements. Each of these layers is directly in range and manufactured by rapid micro milling, laser cutting, for wire cutting, or any other means of cutting from all board materials. All these layers are then positioned by inserts, bridges or by interlocking members and assembled to reconstruct the final part.
The assembly of the strata is taken into account at the design stage to ensure resistance to mechanical stress during use. The inserts are used both for positioning pins and links between strata. In the case of thin-walled parts, they are placed outside the room through breakable bridges.
– easy supply of material at a competitive industrial prices (no matter captive)
– Many types of parts made by this process: models, functional prototypes and technology, molds, models, machinery, tools …
– production time reduced prototypes and tooling
– non-polluting process that optimizes the material and allows the recycling of waste
– Plastic in rigid plates (PMMA-PC-PS-PVC-ABS…)
– Expanded plastic and alveolar plates
– Rigid foams (PU- PS-…)
– Semi rigid foams (KAPA line®,…)
– Composite materials for building : Alucobond®, Dibond®, Reynobond®……
– Composite materials for industry (polyester resin loaded with glass fiber, carbone fiber…)
– Wood and polyster resins
C3D Printing SLS – Selective Laser Sintering
From prototyping to small-batch production, our global network of certified SLS 3D printing facilities will allow you to produce highly accurate parts with quality and strength comparable to injection molding.
- build envelope capacity (W x D x H) (381 x 330 x 460 mm).
- Broadest range of DuraForm engineered plastic, composite and elastomer materials
- Fast build speed (1.8 l/h) and high throughput in its class
- Automated 3D part nesting
- Open material architecture – flexible print parameters
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
3D Printing FDM-fused deposition modeling
FDM 3D printing parts are tough enough to be used as advanced conceptual models, functional prototypes, manufacturing tools, and production parts. Running on strong, reliable and durable materials, reducing costs and eliminating traditional barriers along the way.
- Build volume : 200x200x180
- Layers high : 90µm – 270µm
- Materials : PLA PRO – ABS PRO – Flexible – Nylon – Glass – Ultras
Foam cutting and design
this process give u the possibility Possibility to make complex 3D parts in polystyrene and Realization of very large models and dimensions like foam casting , boat prototype , drones ,architecture design , turbine blade